How to Join

HOW TO JOIN: If you served in Vietnam or Thailand between July 1, 1958 and May 15, 1975 as a USAF Air Policeman or Security Policeman, or as an Augmentee and this sounds like the right veteran's organization for you, then Welcome Home to VSPA!

No otherwise-qualified veteran will be denied membership if money for dues is a problem. Just state that on your application.

Membership is NOT Approved until ALL 3 Steps are completed

APPLICATION: Submit a completed Application. Click Here to Open/Print out an  Application on your printer. OR: Request an Application by Email to VSPA Membership Chairman Paul Shave .

2. SUBMIT A COPY OF YOUR DD-214 with your Application: both must be on file with VSPA prior to membership approval, and will go into the archives and not be returned.

If you don't have a copy of your DD-214:

How to Order a copy of your DD Form 214 Report of Separation:
Mailing address is:
National Personnel Records Center

Military Personnel Records
9700 Page Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63132-5100

If you have a DD-214, but it doesn't show your Vietnam or Thailand service, or your duty in Air Police or Security Police, email Paul Shave for some help getting your records corrected.

3. DUES / JOIN: A very modest $15 annual membership fee is required, from the date of your Application. If you pay dues by PayPal (It's free, secure, and private. Merchants and VSPA never see your financial info.) you still must complete steps 1 and 2 above prior to membership approval. You may also send dues by snail-mail with your application and DD-214.

887 VSPA members agree that a Life Membership never expires.

Avoid Membership Application Rejection! Snail-Mail your application, a copy of your DD-214, and your dues to:

Paul A. Shave, LM 666 ,
VSPA Membership Chairman
3540 Luke Cir NW, Albuquerque, NM 87107

It's best if you send everything at once. Once accepted for membership, you will be notified by email or snail-mail, and given login information for the Restricted Areas of the VSPA website.
| We Take Care of Our Own
Click to Report BROKEN LINKS or Photos, or Comment